[Northkeep] POPULACE CLOAK DISPLAY QUERY

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Tue Jan 29 16:24:00 PST 2002

    Unfortunately, I cannot attend populace as I had planned (see other message
for grandiose plans having to be postponed).  But, since now is a great time to
buy cloak material on sale (fabric stores will mark down winter fabrics to make
room for spring stuff), would anyone be interested in a cloakmaking class in the
next month?
I have a couple of patterns if I can find them, and I will check and see if they
are still available to buy, and also cloaks that need no pattern (such as a full
circle cloak--really!
    Except for some fancy types like Kinsale cloaks or pelicons, most cloaks are
really quite easy to make.
    If there is interest in this I will try to make it happen.

Catrin