[Northkeep] Cloaks

Mercedes de Cerdanya steldr at home.net
Thu Jan 31 08:50:12 PST 2002

Does anyone have any other ideas about sites or times?  That Sunday, the
17th, is the only non-northern event weekend this month - I'll give Catrin a
call tonight and see if it will work for her.  Zenobia, how much of a demand
for the clubhouse is there?  Should we go ahead and check to see if it is
available? - and if I have to leave before we're done, so be
it.......(sniff, sniff)

Mercedes