[Northkeep] Fabric Weight question

GabriDAvila at netscape.net GabriDAvila at netscape.net
Thu Jan 31 09:16:33 PST 2002

I'm not sure about exact weaves or ounces. Your best bet is to get samples that you can punch test. Some cotton/linen blends also work. Puck's shirt is a blend. It passed the punch test at 2 layers, but his shirt is made of 3 layers to be safe.

Here is a website that sells Judy Linen that will reportedly pass the punch test for fighting shirts:
http://jodimc.home.texas.net/

Look under "Arts & Sciences Supplies" and you will find linen under "Needlework and Costuming."

Hope this helps,
Gabri