[Northkeep] Officer Announcement (better late than never)

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Jul 4 01:35:52 PDT 2002

Was in a discussion with someone and realized that if a person missed last
populace, they may not know about our new officers.
    * Lady Marta Dormani is our new Seneschal.
    * Cunovinda ingen Choinnich (Tamberlin) our new A&S Minister.
    * Diethelm Waltorfer is our new Archery Marshal.  (announced last month)
The other officer announcement was that they are accepting applications for
Knight's Marshal, submitting applications to Lord Alton le Peto, B&B Ainar
and Mercedes and to HL Jean Paul de Sans the regional Knight's Marshal.

Thank you Laird Ian dunn Gillan, Lady Faolan MacFarland and Lord Alton le
Peto for your service to our Barony.

For those who aren't able to make populace on a regular basis, (and those
who do and haven't subscribed yet) take this opportunity to subscribe to
the Nordic Saga and keep up with what is going on within the Barony.  The
form is available at http://Northkeep.Ansteorra.org/chronicler/saga.htm

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep