[Northkeep] 4th Revel Question

Darin Herndon dherndon at bswintl.com
Thu Jul 4 10:47:29 PDT 2002

Zubeydah,

Their Excellencies wrote the following earlier.  They also confirmed
that dress is modern.

Hey all.  Ok back from the weekend and got my sister all married off
and
such and had a good visit with the family.  So back to other stuff
now.
Here are directions to our house for the get together on the 4th.  For
reminder we will be hosting from 10AM to 7PM so people can go to
whatever
fireworks show they wish.  We will have some hot dogs and very likly
other
stuff for grilling.  Bring drinks and anything else you would like to
share.
Here are the directions:
Take highway 64/51 to Sand Springs and get off on the highway 97/Wilson
Road
exit.  Turn right.  Take that to 8th Street.  Turn Left.  Take the
next
right hand turn which will be Grant Ave.  We are the 4th house on the
left
side of the road.  806 N. Grant Ave.  Our phone is 245-2821 if anyone
gets
lost.  If you need additional instructions of if this is not clear
contact
me and I will give further directions.  Looking forward to seeing all
of
you.
Ainar and Mercedes