[Northkeep] Re: [Ansteorra] Populace Count Web Page

Zenobia Mira Vallis VivatTheDream at cox.net
Sun Jul 7 23:18:02 PDT 2002

Northkeep populace is 26.7% (#1!) of the Northern total.  We stand at #5 in population in the entire kingdom (after Steppes, Stargate, Bryn Gwlad, and Elfsea), and we're only 4 memberships away from being #4 in Ansteorra!

Population change in the last 10.5 years:
Steppes             +6
Stargate          -112
Bryn Gwlad      -60
Elfsea                +3
Northkeep       +38

Way to go, Northkeep!

Zenobia

(Ainar ~ Thanks for piquing my interest in this!)