[Northkeep] tournament styles

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Jul 18 13:39:23 PDT 2002

I am working on ideas for a booklet on demos and this will also make a
great thing to send on to our newcomers about the different forms of
tournaments.  What are the different kinds of tournaments that you have
seen or fought in?  How were they structured?  What are the different ways
in which winners are chosen?  I have heard mention of 'Ladies Choice' and
would love to hear more about it.  What different types of fighting have
you seen work well in demos?  Any descriptions of demos that went
expecially well are welcome in however much detail you wish to share.

Feel Free to send these off list and please include a disclaimer for me to
use the info, Thanks,

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep