[Northkeep] Archery Practices and some administriva problems.

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollar.com
Tue Jul 23 07:18:24 PDT 2002

Unto the Archers of Northkeep,

I've got bad news and I have good news.....

FIRST THE BAD
It seems that due to a transition in the Northern Regional Archery Marshals
office my warrant was never filed or was lost in transit. This means that
until I get Re-Authorized I am just the acting Archery Marshal and cannot
run Archery practices as an "official" SCA function. I also cannot run
archery at any events until I am Re-Authorized.

NOW THE GOOD
I have been assured by the Kingdom Marshal that I should and will continue
to hold NON-SCA archery practices at the same time/place. REPEAT NON-SCA
practices. I will at the latest be Authorized by the end of August where
either I will travel down south to get Authorized or The Kingdom Marshal
will travel up here to an event to authorize me. Either way we will have a
marshal by the end of August. If you have any questions regarding this
NON-SCA practice and what that means please feel free to contact me.

Diethelm Waltorfer
A Frustrated Acting Archery Marshal

PS did I mention that these practices are NON-SCA related?

Derek Wilson
Server Support
Dollar Rent A Car Systems Inc.
918-669-3252