[Northkeep] Attn: Archery Marshal Diethelm

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Tue Jul 9 09:07:50 PDT 2002

Well, I can give directions.......  Take Hwy 64 West towards Sand Springs.
Take the 49th Street exit and turn right.  Go up to the stop sign and turn
right onto W. Edison St.  There will be 2 churches on your left.  Otar and
Dirgelion's house is the first house on the left after the churches.  It may
be better to park in the 2nd church parking lot.  That is what Dirgelion has
recommended in the past.

Mercedes