[Northkeep] Rundel

Terry Wasson hatur2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 23 04:31:31 PDT 2002

Greeting Rundel,I made an oopso,I deleted your Address before I could add
them to the list on my box.
So could you please send me a list of addresses from the Senchal,Knights
Marshal,MoC,Herald, Reeve and any other officers I forgot to add.
  Could the Senchal please contact me and give me one person to contact
about the return of property.
I am available most any time if neeeed be.
I will need to know  who and when the property is going to be picked up. A
pick up should be able to do it.
  In service Hatur