[Northkeep] chair ramp

Zenobia Mira Vallis VivatTheDream at cox.net
Sun Jul 28 10:16:21 PDT 2002

answered privately
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Worf
  To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Sunday, 28 July, 2002 10:49 AM
  Subject: [Northkeep] chair ramp

  Dear Lady are you the person who has a problem getting
  over the curb and other obstacles of that sort?

  My lady just got her scooter and I have built a ramp
  for her to get on and off curbs and porche it is
  highly portable and i would like to make it available
  to you at fighters practices and other events such as
  Ensign/Dinoder tourney.. If not possibly the Lady who
  does need it will respond.

  In Service to the Dream,

  Galiwyn Varrianas

  =====