[Northkeep] Memberships & List

Hugh Niewoehner hniewoehner at netscape.net
Tue Jul 9 05:59:18 PDT 2002

Wilhelm et al.,
I don't think I've gotten any response from anyone in your group concerning the populous listing.  Could you or one of your group go through the list I posted and see if everybody is on there?

To other members of the Canton's etc. If you are considered affiliated with NK I'd like to include you on the populous roster and the Domesday book.  If you still have a copy of the list please review it and make sure everybody is there.  If you need me to resend it please contact me and I'll send it direct rather than hit the list with so large an item.

    Damon

FARMING20 at webtv.net wrote:

>do not say anything until Populace at Northkeep about our Membership
>drive ande we will make our announcement of our new memberships then.
>Lord Wilhelm Da Kaalavo
>
>http://community.webtv.net/FARMING20/BILLSLAND

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner
Burg Borrendöhl Vinting and Supply