[Northkeep] thrown weapons practice

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 16:50:40 PDT 2002

Sorry Ottokar!! I totally forgot! I'm sorry!!!!!

Zahava

--- OttokarLuther at aol.com wrote:
> --
> let me confer with my trusty assistant and ill post
> ASAP about the times for
> KAS
> but i assume it will be posable to run (at least
> some of the time) with
> archery
> since some of you don't know i live in Bartlesville
> and it is at least a 50 +
> mile trip to the practice field
> Ottokar

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"