[Northkeep] Archery Practice

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollar.com
Wed Jul 17 14:35:13 PDT 2002

Unto the Arrow/Axe Slinging populace of Northkeep,

Just a note to remind those that are interested that our first archery
practice is tomorrow starting around 6:30 and going til whenever. If you
need directions to the range  e-mail me or give me a call at 808-0617. Also
Ottokar will be at practice for instruction and practice of thrown weapons!!
So come on out and have some fun with us!

Notes to keep in mind.

Bring Water....I will in the future have a cooler with Ice water but not
this time.
Bring your favorite bug spray.....its summer in Oklahoma (there is little
that is more annoying that holding a string with 45 lbs and a sharp object
on it and getting that Mosquito buzz in your ear). I will have some if you
forget but there may be a charge :-)
Bring your Bow/arrows, Tabs/Gloves, Bracers/Armguards (duh but really this
note is for me!)

For those who wear the poofy shirts (ala Sienfeld) you should either not
wear one of those or have someway to hold them back. When the string catches
the shirt (and it will) it has a tendency to change the skin tone to what I
refer to as Heavy Fighter Blue/Black ( I have personally tested this).

The first few minutes will be a brief equipment inspection/review of the
range rules , then we start slinging sticks and axes!

Hope to see you there!

Diethelm Waltorfer

Derek Wilson
Server Support