[Northkeep] 38 cal bolts

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollar.com
Sun Jul 21 10:41:52 PDT 2002

You Are most welcome! For those that are interested in crossbows...it can
sometimes be hard to find the caps for the end of WOODEN crossbow bolts. A
fairly cheap and easy to come by option is a .38 Special shell casing that
can be found at any reloading shop....or if you ask nicely I have a fair
number of casings that can no longer be reloaded but would work nicely for
bolt caps.... just remember to make sure they are not primed!

Diethelm Waltorfer