[Northkeep] One of our own, Zenobia - You are an honor to us

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Sun Jul 21 11:14:25 PDT 2002

Our Zenobia is such an asset to the Community, both Tulsa and
Northkeep.  Here is a quote in the paper about one of the drumming
opportunities she is working to provide to the community at large.  Way to
go, Zenobia.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/EmailStoryDisplay.asp?ID=020721_Ne_a13drums
"The individual fades into the group and the music just takes over," said
Shirley Roper, who is helping Bowe plan the next Riddimfest for July
28.  "I don't even play drums, because I'm disabled and can't play. But I
like just being there, listening to the drums and being a part of the group."

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep
Ansteorra