[Northkeep] OT and OOP, anyone mowing lawns this summer for $$?

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 31 14:12:01 PDT 2002

Sorry for the bandwidth!
Anyone mowing lawns this summer for cash? I'm just not
in the mood to deal with mine...

Email prefered, or call me on my cell 406-6241

Zahava

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"