[Northkeep] Castellan

Amanda Wallace sawallace at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 2 19:41:27 PDT 2002

Greetings,

We had a great time at Castellan. I find more and more things to do in our
fun game. *sigh* It is she who dies w/ the most *stuff* wins, right????

Krystal had a great time (obviously). As it turns out, the only thing she
thought she'd won was the Quest.....I swear, she was going NUTS trying to
find all those things!

Thank you to all who expressed kind words and helped all the children in
their quests for knowledge. Thanks to all those who took the time to help
out w/ Children's activities. Few things excite my kiddos as much as the
SCA. (Oh, and special thanks to m'lord Thormund and Master Beorthlic for
being the targets!!! I heard from several kids that they did an admirable
job!!!) I saw sparkles in kids' eyes, I saw sparkles in adults' eyes and I
saw sparkles in the air......it was a magical time.

Amanda Blackwolf