[Northkeep] Castellan

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Sun Jun 2 21:44:40 PDT 2002

>Amanda wrote
>Krystal had a great time (obviously). As it turns out, the only thing she
>thought she'd won was the Quest.....I swear, she was going NUTS trying to
>find all those things!

Congratulations to her, she really outdid herself.  It was so excieting to
see her up there to give Peg a hug on her way back.  Whoever donated the
beautiful box with the keep on top, thank you so much and it is
beautiful.  I hope Krys enjoys the beads she chose out of it.  I also am
quite thrilled to know that you all took home the instruments....

>Thank you to all who expressed kind words and helped all the children in
>their quests for knowledge. Thanks to all those who took the time to help
>out w/ Children's activities. Few things excite my kiddos as much as the
>SCA. (Oh, and special thanks to m'lord Thormund and Master Beorthlic for
>being the targets!!! I heard from several kids that they did an admirable
>job!!!) I saw sparkles in kids' eyes, I saw sparkles in adults' eyes and I
>saw sparkles in the air......it was a magical time.
>
>Amanda Blackwolf

I add my thanks here, thank you so much Thormund and Master Beorthlic, you
are wonderful encouragers of the dream.  Thanks also to Lady Elizabetta and
all other helpers for all the hard work that went into the day.  It was
much appreciated.

Susan the Curious