[Northkeep] Linen for the guard tabbards

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 3 14:29:31 PDT 2002

I have a truly odd suggestion on the wool idea.  I wonder if we can get
together enough wool if a good weight to make a tabard out of it in whatever
color, with all the thingies on it -- and test it for a little while to see
how well it holds up versus a similarly made one out of trigger, and one
made from linen.  That way, we can make sure that before the Barony spends
money on things, all the options have been considered.

The guard might look a little weird (or not), but it would only be for a few
months.

M/D