[Northkeep] Salmon Pate from Castellan Feast

LRA lra at olpdsl.net
Mon Jun 3 15:23:51 PDT 2002

I will be happy to share all the recipes except the salmon pate. All the
other recipes were from other sources, with some tinkering here and there
from me. However, the salmon pate is a recipe I created and am saving (with
my other own creations, including decadent brownies, and banana walnut
bread) for my eventual cookbook. I hope you understand. Although I may not
be willing to share the recipe, I am willing to share the food
regularly...... so with the proper brib ...um...er .... incenti..... um....
persuasion, I do make it often.

Lynn

PS. The message about freezing the salmon pate should have said "will last
about a week", not will late about a week.