[Northkeep] First time visitors

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 16:05:56 PDT 2002

Did not bryng anyone, but here is a lyst of those I
met & or garbed at Castellan. Those who brought them
get credit tho. I was just the *hunted* who had the
garb :)
 Mary & her young son (cant remember his name)
 Wookies friend who wore the green tunic & my pants
(never got his name)
 Wookies friend Scott (who won archery)
                Scott's Wife & their 3 smalls.
 Galiwyns friend & her friend wyth her (sorry Gal,
cant recall the names their either..Im just awful.)
 Tahlequahs new 3. Mike, Gary, & Chris Simon.

if I myssed any, i didnt meet them...or worse, I met
them & (as u can tell) got over loaded and cant recall
names. Am working on getting the lyst of interests
from the talhq boyz.

I feel so bad. I cant remember all the names, altho I
do recall faces of each. *eep* newayz, hope thys
helps. Slainte! ~*Meryn*~