[Northkeep] off topic: Eeyore

Beth @ Stormreaver.net beth at stormreaver.net
Sat Jun 15 14:10:38 PDT 2002

*grin* were they from childhood, I would keep them. I collected them over
the last 10 years. I still have the first doll my mother sewed for me, my
first Raggedy Ann... a sock puppet named Mr. Humperdink (named after
Englebert) made from my dad's dress socks... I wouldn't be in the SCA if I
didn't adore and love those cherished treasures of the past.

The Eeyores are simply things I bought as an adult, and have realized the
need to let go of. :-) It would make me happy if I could make a child happy
with their receiving.

bethany
"When one discovers that they have lost their tail, it is permissible to
Mope." - Eeyore
"Should you find your mising tail, do not be overly happy. Remember, it must
be reattached with a hammer and nail." - Eeyore

PS: Zenobia, you were the first to respond. Could you remind me for the July
populace, since you wont' be at June?