[Northkeep] .............

Jaime Brown lady_catin at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 16 15:28:04 PDT 2002

My Lords and Ladies -
It is with great pleasure (and a sigh of relief and pure joy!!!) that Lord Wynfrith and I would like to announce our engagement.  Further deatils will be forthcoming as our representatives, Master Beorthlic and Siegner Etienne, agree to disagree over the bride price and dowry at future events.  This will no doubt be entertaining and educational for us all.  <grin>
Lady Catin