[Northkeep] TV Opportunity

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Jun 17 14:42:31 PDT 2002

Willy George Ministries is filming a battle scene this next week for one of
the series they provide for church groups.  They were needing men for the
battle and had heard about us and knew that many had the 'look' they were
going for natually.  This is not a demo or an SCA sanctioned activity, but
I am providing the information to you in case you want to do this on your own.

The lady to contact is the their casting director, her name is Vicky Jo
Wittie and her number is 234-8145 or you can also call 270-8524 to leave
your information.

They will be filming next week on Tuesday the 25th out at Dry Gulch, which
is between Aidar and Pryor.  They will be taking a bus out from Church on
the Move at 129th and 244, address is 1003 N 129th E Ave, the TV studio is
closer to the road than the main church building.  The bus will be leaving
at 9am.  If you are going to Dry Gulch on your own, you would need to be
there by 10am.

There is no pay for this, but it would be a unique volunteer
opportunity.  Lunch will be provided.  They have costumes for the scenes
they are taping, but she said if you have swords of your own that you would
like to bring, that is fine and to bring them.  Let anyone else you know
who might be interested.

If you opt to do this, I hope you have a good time and let me know how it went,

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep
Ansteorra
Susan-the-Curious at swbell.net
http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/hospit/index.html

repeat, This is not a demo or an SCA sanctioned activity,