[Northkeep] stolen armour update

OttokarLuther at aol.com OttokarLuther at aol.com
Mon Jun 24 22:33:18 PDT 2002

the guy next-door spotted a kid (about14) with a stave of my rattan and spoke
with him and his mother he said he found it on the ground, Tim (the guy
next-door) said that's a load of BS cause he was a known thief and had been
arrested for it before
i know a kid who knows him and i think im going to pass a bit of cash out to
see if he has it and then my niece who is way in with the football team of a
small town next to us said she probably get some of the boys to get it back
for me if he has it
or i may send the police to get it back and then let the Huskies have at him\

thanks for all of your guys concern if i get my helm back i should be
fighting soon

MUSH! MUSH!
Ottokar