[Northkeep] stolen armour update

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 25 10:07:36 PDT 2002

>From: "Puck Curtis" <puck_curtis at hotmail.com>
>...If they did, and the people on the list did nothing, they could also be
>held accountable.

You two... So fussy.  You'd think that this list was being archived
somewhere (or even two somewheres), and that the law holds that silence
equals consent ("qui tacet consentire videtur").

Seriously though, if some one should decide that in any circumstance, they
want to do something not legal - I feel that's their business, and I don't
have the right to tell them not to.  By the same token, it would be polite
if they didn't make the 150 something members of this list unwilling
accomplices before, during, or after the fact.

On the other hand, considering that Armor can get pretty darned expensive, I
have to wonder if there aren't some spare bits lying around to help Ottokar
out.

M/D