[Northkeep] correction

OttokarLuther at aol.com OttokarLuther at aol.com
Tue Jun 25 13:05:24 PDT 2002

as a former private detective i guess i should clarify myself

--the guy next-door spotted a kid (about14) with a stave of my rattan and
spoke with him and his mother he said he found it on the ground, Tim (the guy
next-door) said that's a load of BS cause he was a known thief and had been
arrested for it before--
i have every reason to believe Tim and that what he says is true, i spoke to
a contact this morning and verified the juvenile felon's records it includes
assault and battery on the elderly, and a police officer, burglary from a
vehicle, house and retail distributor there is more but i wont go in to it
im am allowed to say this because you the reader do not know who the juvenile
is

--i know a kid who knows him and i think im going to pass a bit of cash out
to see if he has it--
it is perfectly acceptable for me to pay an informant for information, or in
an attempt to find creditable information pay said informant to locate that
information

-- and then my niece who is way in with the football team of a small town
next to us said she probably get some of the boys to get it back for me if he
has it--
my niece who overheard the conversation with Tim did make this statement and
she received the this is a police matter speech from me and i made i
perfectly clear this is not what i want done

--or i may send the police to get it back and then let the Huskies have at
him\--
this was my pore attempt a a joke and i will retract it now i in no way want
this boy torn to pieces by a pack of sled dogs

--thanks for all of your guys concern if i get my helm back i should be
fighting soon--
a sincere thanks to all

MUSH! MUSH!
Ottokar

oh and i don't believe that anyone could be implemented in a conspiracy do to
the fact you as the reader have now idea who im speaking of or if im just a
good story teller