[Northkeep] Re: correction

stevenruark stevenruark at famvid.com
Tue Jun 25 17:42:43 PDT 2002

OttokarLuther at aol.com writes:

> --
> as a former private detective i guess i should clarify myself

Well, I for one am utterly relieved to hear this, as now should any
unfortunate accident befall anyone who for all I know might or might not
even live in Ottokar's neighborhood, however much it resembles being torn by
sled dogs, I will rest assured it was TOTALLY UNRELATED to the jocularity
about justice and retribution for wrongs received here on this list.
And should it instead resemble being pummeled by baskeball-wielding thugs,
well, kinda hard to imaging a street gang armed with baskeballs, isn't it.

Tengri knows we civilized types just don't seriously think in such terms...

Kevin