[Northkeep] Loaner garb

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Mon Jun 3 07:56:32 PDT 2002

Ainar loaned out a tunic Saturday - it is red with brightly colored trim
around the neck and sleeves - if anyone knows where it might have ended up,
would you please contact me?  Also, I loaned an earring to a young girl for
the quest and did not get it back.  She was roaming with Chas and
Elizabeta's older son (whose name I should know but am drawing a momentary
blank - is it Anthony?) but I did not know her.  It's not a horribly
important thing but I would like it back if possible......

Mercedes