[Northkeep] First time visitors

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Jun 3 14:43:47 PDT 2002

First off, I appoligize for missing most of the event, sad but true I was
having problems with the heat when I got there after the sun was down.  It
was one thing when a med made me burn easier, but loosing what heat
tolerance I had is pathetic.

Anyways, it is time for me to send in my monthly report as the event
covered May for those that came out on Friday and then June for those who
showed on Saturday.  Can you please e-mail me off list with the number and
names if you wish of the newcomers you brought along with you to
Castellan.  Also if you had anyone with you or met someone at any of our
activities this last month.

Thus far I have 5 people who were at Drumming for their first time at an
SCA activity and one guy who went with Mongo and Aderain to Beltane and a
fighter practice.  If you have others, please let me know.

Also let me know of contacts and any information that the people who came
with you might be interested in.  I am thinking, at his suggestion, that I
might find a something to present to the person who brought the most
visitors with them.  I will see if I find something appropriate between now
and populace.  So be sure to let me know who you had with you...

Thanks,

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep