[Northkeep] Mercedes earring

Elizabeta of Rundel rundel_seneschal at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 15:34:54 PDT 2002

I loaned an earring to a young girl for the quest and
did not get it back.  She was roaming with Chas and
Elizabeta's older son (whose name I should know but am
drawing a momentary blank - is it Anthony?) but I did
not know her.  It's not a horribly important thing but
I would like it back if possible......

Mercedes

Mercedes,
 We found an earring in a box we had given Anthony
(Antonio of Rundel) to carry his quest items in.  I
can offer one of three options on getting it back to
you. :)  1. mail it, (not suggested considering the
way the mail is getting to people about half the time)
2. Send it with Amanda and Thormund next time we see
them, or 3. hand deliver it to you at Kings College.
I would prefer to do number 3, because I prefer to
return hings to their owners personally, but this is
my own little quirk. :)  Please let me know which
method you prefer to get it back to you.

=====
In Service to the Dream,

Lady Elizabeta
Seneschal of Rundel
Minister of Children for Margrave/Vormund