[Northkeep] First time visitors

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Jun 3 20:06:39 PDT 2002

>miracles happen everyday...i finally made it to an event!! well, half of
>one.  sorry i was ill and had to leave early.  I came with my daughter...I
>think we are the ones mentioned with Galiwyn!  Anyway...thank you all for
>making me feel welcome.
>
>Terry Burgett and daughter Tiffany

I am so glad you finally made it to an event and that your daughter got to
come with you.  I am sorry I missed seeing you.  Hope you all are able to
make it out to some other things this month.  Remember that populace this
month will be back over at Martin East Library, on Garnett between 21st and
31st.

Susan