[Northkeep] Will see you all soon

k johnston rick0420 at msn.com
Mon Jun 3 18:08:01 PDT 2002

Well I had a fabulous time at Castellan even though it was my last event as a Citizen of Northkeep The feast was most excellent the people were all friendly as they always seem to me and I  GOT MY AoA (Yay ME)  Err Hmmm Nuff of that
I wanted to say good bye to anyone I may have missed Sunday morning as I was in a hurry to leave and let you all know I will miss you all very much  But on a brighter note I will be around as much as possible and I will be corrupting the folk of Errrmm  Its Elfsea I think and you can all always come and visit me and I will be sneaking on the list here for the rest of ETERNITY so feel free to ask me about hotels and such if you plan to come this way  I love you all as my own family and already am getting misty eyed typing this so I better quit now.

In service always,

LORD Richard Johnston