[Northkeep] Childrens Archery

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollarcar.com
Wed Jun 5 12:45:34 PDT 2002

I'm not sure who asked but I do remember someone asking if there were any
children's archery.

I have found the Kingdom Rules and there is a Children's Division (new this
year) for Target Archery. It is open to all children up to the age of 13 all
children 13 and older shoot in the Adult Division. ALL minors whether
shooting in Children's or Adult division must have their legal guardian
present.

Note if a child is using adult sized bows or crossbows (25lbs or greater)
they should be shooting in the Adult Division.

With that being said we can have children at the archery practices/shoots as
long as the parents are there too.

Diethelm Waltorfer

Derek Wilson
Server Support