[Northkeep] Fun times at Ian's House

Jerry & Teresa Herring herring at upperspace.net
Wed Jun 5 15:58:04 PDT 2002

Just a reminder that we are having a little get together at our house in
Pryor Friday night (June 7th)
You can start showing up around 6 PM.

Bring along a chair, something to drink, and something to share with the
crowd (chips,dips, party food, etc)

Directions are below (I checked these for wrong turns)

Take 244/412 East out of Tulsa

Continue on 412 east until you reach the Chouteau/Pryor Exit

Take the North Exit (it will be the second one on the right)
Merge onto Hwy 69 North

Stay on Hwy 69 North thru Chouteau till you reach Pryor

In Pryor look for the Jiffy Jim's sign on the Left side of the road.
(at the same location is a Chinese restaurant and the Police Station is next
door)
You want to turn here so get into the middle lane
Turn Left onto 3rd Street SW

Go across the Railroad tracks and thru the first intersection

At the Second Intersection Turn Left onto Whitaker.
Our house is third an the left, it is Blue\Grey in color with a Red Door
(look for the two pear trees in the front yard).

310 South Whitaker
Pryor Oklahoma 74361
(918) 825-2096

We will be watching somewhat medieval movies like a Knight's Tale and Harry
Potter, and chatting about SCA in general. We would like to know who all is
showing up just so we can be prepared.

Hope to see you there?
Ian