[Northkeep] Drum Teacher Tonight

Zenobia Mira Vallis VivatTheDream at cox.net
Thu Jun 6 14:06:43 PDT 2002

Joe Price, of the Middle Eastern band Khafaqua'an, will be teaching at drum class tonight.  This will be his first visit with us, but if we have enough people who are serious about learning doumbek, I'm sure he'll be back.  The class is free and all unplugged instruments are welcome.  There will be extra drums available.  3906 S. 131st E. Ave.  Come east on 41st, past S. 129th E. Ave., to the first left (S. 131st E. Ave.). The house is about 2 blocks down on your left.  7:30 to 9-ish, at least.  Apologies for cross-posting - you may get this message twice.

In peace,
 Zenobia
438-1166, 852-5594, 695-9818