[Northkeep] Scribal gatherings

Donna Hufford dhufford at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 9 19:29:59 PDT 2002

Greetings

Our Herald, Lady Rosamund, ask that I post this info.
She would like to start having Scribal/Scroll painting get togethers on a
regular basis on the third thursday of each month starting with this
month--that would be Thursday June 20.  We will be painting scrolls (she
just got a new batch from Kingdon) and whatever other scribal/illuminating
projects we may have going. Anyone interested is invited to come out.  We
will be meeting at my house from 7:00-10:00 pm.  I will post a reminder and
the directions as we get closer to the date.  If anyone has questions you
may get in touch with Rosamund or myself.

In Service

Siobhan