[Northkeep] Archery Range and Practices

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollarcar.com
Tue Jun 11 20:18:27 PDT 2002

Well depending on what weight bow you need we will get you shooting with
either my equipment or we will find a more suitable weight bow for you to
borrow.

Have you shot before? If so what weight bow works for you?
If not just show up and we will help determine that. And if you are
interested enough and able I will help you get a bow. There are some VERY
suitable bows out there for VERY reasonable prices....we are talking SUB
$100 it was actually one of these that very nearly won the Archery Tourney
at Castellan this year.

Any votes on when is best for you and the practices?

Diethelm Waltorfer