[Northkeep] another one bites the dust....

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 11:07:10 PDT 2002

Well another job has bit the dust! Yep I've joined the
group of the layed off! I have fotunatly landed
another job at the call center of the same company
(DecisionOne) but the pay grade has gone with the old
job.  (So with child care costs and such it might not
even be worth it....)

So, if anyone sees a computer position for a Jr.
Network admin or the like, please let me know!!

Miri/Zahava

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"