[Northkeep] Populace meeting tonight

Jerry Herring jherring at upperspace.com
Mon Jun 24 09:38:28 PDT 2002

Hi Everyone!

This is just a reminder that tonight populaces meeting will be held at the
Martin East Regional Library on S. Garnett between 21st and 31st at 7:30 PM.
Afterwards we will gather at the Mazio's pizza on 31st and Garnett for
dinner.

Since this marks the return to our traditional meeting place it would be
nice to have everyone there. I plan on turning over the keys to our new
Seneschal at this meeting as well. So show up in Garb and enjoy the company
and the meeting visiting with friends both old and new.

This would be a great opportunity for those who haven't had the best luck
meeting people or who have had issues in getting involved to come out and
meet a bunch of Northkeepers who would be glad to play with them!

I will see you all tonight at my absolutely final farewell meeting as
Seneschal.

Later,
Ian