[Northkeep] the stolen returned

OttokarLuther at aol.com OttokarLuther at aol.com
Tue Jun 25 23:04:57 PDT 2002

a very apologetic youth of 15 brought my stuff back to me today he didn't
steal it but knew who did and forced them to bring it back to me the police
have been notified of the juvenile felon and they will be taking there
actions and i will not be calling out the dogs or the football team
the 15 year old was scared to tell his mother what had happened but sucked it
up and did and then confronted his friend about it. he and his mother have a
genuine interest in the living history aspect of the SCA and he asked me if i
would teach him to make maille armour. i of course said yes and we may have 2
new players
imagine that HONOR in a 15year old who at first i would have classified as a
punk trouble causer. how easily we (or at least me) forget that only 10 or so
 years ago i might have been looked at as a punk trouble causer

finally for those of you who don't know me very well i sometimes tend to be
quite tongue in cheek so to speak  so forgive me if i offended anybody and
know i would never let any harm come to any child and certainly would never
cause one to be harmed no matter how much they deserve it. in this case the
police will handle any punishment that will be given and the brave young man
who helped me may have put an end to a string of thefts from auto numbering
60 in my neighborhood

thank you all again for listing to my ramblings
Ottokar