[Northkeep] Drumming at Gypsy

Zenobia Mira Vallis VivatTheDream at cox.net
Sun Jun 30 14:17:20 PDT 2002

Just wanted to remind everyone about the Middle Eastern drum and dance circle Monday night (July 1) at Gypsy Coffee House, 303 No. Cincinatti (behind Spaghetti Warehouse), 7:00 pm.  If you've never been to Gypsy, you're in for a treat - it's a very laid-back and eclectic place!  We can sit inside or outside (on the patio).  Bring extra drums, if you have them...we'll have a few to share.  If you play some other instrument, bring it along, too.

In peace,
 Zenobia and Zaina
 (Shirley and Serena)