[Northkeep] off topic: Eeyore

Elyssa Hoffman smurf56 at provalue.net
Sat Jun 15 14:06:27 PDT 2002

Before you give your childhood treasures away you may have second thoughts
latter. I have an old stuffed Felix wrapped in a baby blanket in a box on
the top shelf of my closet. I'm 45 and my kids make me drag it out every
once in awhile to see him. He looks worse then the Velveteen Rabbit story
but I still wouldn't part with him.
Elyssa