[Northkeep] Populace meeting tonight

Keith Duke KDUKE at fwmurphy.com
Mon Jun 24 13:03:36 PDT 2002

One of my more cogent friends termed this as "Bad Euphoria"...

Which, even though it *sounds* like the name of a small town in Iowa, is
actually that mental state of conflicted and contradictory emotions that
soon settles out into a profound sense of relief, a strong desire for strong
drink, and a feeling that surely someone got the license number of the truck
that just spent a *really long* time slowly flattening you... Punctuated
occasionally by outbursts reminiscent of the verbalizations of someone
severely afflicted with Turette's Syndrome...

Piotr