[Northkeep] Directions to Demo??

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollar.com
Wed Jun 26 09:56:45 PDT 2002

Take I-44 west. At Catoosa where I-44 splits and becomes H66 and H412 stay
to left which puts you on H66 follow H66 to Claremore you will pass through
5 or 6 lights it will be on your left with a big green military tank out
front.

If anyone has better instructions please feel free. I grew up there so its
second nature to me.

Diethelm