[Northkeep] [Fwd: The Poplar Tree]

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 10:17:07 PST 2002

>ELM TREE (Noble-Minded)

Ooh, I like that, it must be true.

>- pleasant shape

Judgement call.  Personally I don't think so.

>tasteful clothes

Like I'm going to say NO?

>.loudest demands

Sometimes.  Oftimes not.

>tends not to forgive mistakes

Sometimes.  Sometimes I forgive all too easily.

>cheerful

*snicker*

>likes to lead but not to obey

Don't we all?

>honest and faithful partner

Again, like I'm going to mention it if I'm not?

>likes making decisions for others,

Nope.

>noble-minded

Again, sounds good.  Since it doesn't really -mean- anything, I can claim
it.

>generous

I like to think so.

>good sense of humor

I like to think so, but who am I do argue with all those people who
disagree?

>practical.

Yeah, right.

So of 13 character traits
5 are pretty clearly wrong, 5 are there to appeal to my ego, or are
something most people aren't going to dispute about themselves (two of those
are the same anyway) , and 3 are about half and half.  So while it may
appear accurate, it really isn't.

Marc/Diarmaid