[Northkeep] Highly Recommended by Geni Chezem

geni_rn at swbell.net geni_rn at swbell.net
Wed Mar 6 09:20:33 PST 2002

Hi,

Geni Chezem would like you to see this Web page:

What Religion Is Your Bra
(By Flowgo)

Click below to see this page and to join the Flowgo mailing list:
http://www.flowgo.com/rsubf.cfm?id=bmosrkgjywSjddhragbrDhxb&l=79&p=27928&d=03-06-02

To just visit the recommended page, click here:
http://www.flowgo.com/refer/redir.cfm?page_id=27928&d=03-06-02

Geni Chezem also included this note:
M/D is cringing at the thought. {8)

We also thought you might be interested in the following SPECIAL offer!

Find out what financial institutions know about you.  Get a FREE copy of your credit report online!!!
http://www.flowgo.com/adredir.cfm?ad_id=827&d=03-06-02

The flowgo.com mail referral system is meant to be used exclusively as a way to forward preferred pages to friends.

One of your friends sent this email through our website.
Friend's name: Geni Chezem
Friend's IP address: 208.191.75.85
Date and Time: 3/6/02 9:20:28 AM Pacific

If you feel this email was sent to you in error, or you do not know the friend you are receiving emails from, please notify us at:

abuse at flowgo.com

If you wish to never receive a referral from a friend, click the link below.

http://www.flowgo.com/nonrecip.cfm?id=bmosrkgjywSjddhragbrDhxb