[Northkeep] [Ansteorra] Period food pot luck at Gulf Wars

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Mar 7 06:32:23 PST 2002

Thought some of you all might be interested in this,
Susan

***********************

If you are going to Gulf Wars this next week, and you enjoy period
food and talking about it, consider coming by the Known World Cooks/
SCA Cooks maillist Pot Luck.

It will be on Thursday night from 5 - 7 pm at Class Tent 2.

Please bring a dish that will feed yourself and at least four
other people. Since we are a group that studies medieval society,
a period food dish or beverage is preferred.

If you are new to cooking, we can still use some those items that
folks seem to forget such as paper plates, plastic silverware,
napkins, trashbags and such.

If you need some ideas or recipes for period foods or beverages, there
are a large number of both in the various food sections of the
Florilegium (address given below) or in Master Cariadoc's Miscellany,
which is also online.

Please feel free to forward this on to anyone else who might be
interested.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net