[Northkeep] Floego

Angus Mac angusmacn at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 10:57:12 PST 2002

I agree I went to a page that I thought was a joke

And WHAM I spend the next 3 hours deleting unwanted GATOR Files and all
sorts of other HACKER Paradise self loading scripts.

I contacted Gator Directly and they said it was not their problem>

Please do what you can to keep trash like this off the public lists. If
individuals want or need this then more power to them.

But if it comes to my box again I will strike back in kind... And mine
will not be so PC but just as disruptive and annoying

John Glenn

=====
Angus MacKnochard
Anda GDH
Dionader Barony Northkeep
MKA:John Glenn
Automation Controls and Technical Services
PLC/ET